Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Reality relapse

The past is to be forgotten, the future still untold, the current to cherish, before its all gone
They say before death is when everything flashes back to you, before you loose something you want so much is when you know its true value
Just like before dawn you are held up in your own dark demise, at sunrise is when rays show you the way that you never noticed nor realized
You see God is loving, when you feel there is no one else, He is there to listen to your plea
Even after going against his will, he would forgive and show you the way if only you believe
But to believe is not to see, to vision is not belief, miracles are everywhere, the sky, the birds, the bees even the trees
There is so much to learn, so much we could possibly be, if we only believed, if we could just close our eyes and feel it from deep within
I always say am not the best of character to follow, possibly coz I relapse to evil, sinning silently
Staunch aint the title for the likes of me but…. I still try my best to keep my actions clean
So please don’t contradict my words by my actions, u don’t know how freaking
hard it is to correct the evil within me
But whether ul listen or displease, am no preacher nor I doubt al ever be,
So wether yoou take my words or not, I said it all and I said it as it iz
As my words weren’t ment to please, but please….. Take a minute to reread and re think the worrds that I jus spilled.

1 comment:

  1. Some food for thought, in deed. Terrible how we take so many things for granted.

    ReplyDelete