Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A wise man's words


A wise man once told me, "Mani, you are young but wise".
A wise man emphasized that i treasure what i have before they finally close their eyes.
A wise man told me to always respect and not neglect, never criticize and never despise.
It's such a wise man's tale that marked what i seek to be cherished in a world full of lies.

I don't perceive myself as wise, am merely a thoughtful slave in the presence of my Lord.
A fine thought to mark the what i denote, i choseth good virtues over evil once forth  sought.
I  cling to the strings of my faith before all is lost, hoping to cleanse the roots to my evil hence forth.
I meditate to levitate to his supreme court, may God's mercy forgive thy mistakes i be guilty of.

I look at the world at a slightly different angle, cant claim to be religious but i keep my acts clean.
I notice little love everywhere in everyone, i notice little love in past acts i thought to be mean.
Like why my brother didn't want me to be with some friends, or my father seemed extra strict to me.
and all the blessings i have so far, my family, friends, life, Alhamdullilah, am thankful for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment